We strongly recommend making a reservation, but walk-ins are allowed. If you walk in, you may have to wait if you expect to get in right away.
FOR THE WRECK ROOM - Yes, you will need to sign a waiver in order to participate in wreck room activities.
FOR THE ESCAPE ROOM - Yes, you will need to sign a waiver in order to participate in escape room activities.
• If you need to reschedule or cancel your appointment, you can contact us by phone or e-mail no later than 24 hours before your scheduled appointment.
• Appointments may be rescheduled or cancelled, but all reschedules and cancellations within 24 hours will incur the following fees: 24 hours to 5 hours before your scheduled appointment: $25. 4.75 hours to 1 (one) hour before your appointment time: $35 (Time is blocked off for sessions, fees are to ensure our staff are compensated adequately for their time).
• You will only receive 50% of your refund if you cancel within 2 hours of your scheduled time.
• No call, no shows will not receive any refunds, if you contact us 15 minutes or later after your appointment is scheduled to start, it will be considered a no call, no show.
• If you are more than 10 minutes late for your appointment, you may have to reschedule for another open time slot (There may be sessions booked after you, so it is in your best interest to be on time).
WRECK ROOM - Wear comfortable clothes you can move freely in. You must wear closed-toed shoes to enter the wreck room. We recommend hiking boots or some other thick soled boots/shoes. If you don't have those, a thick soled tennis show with a rubber sole. No Vans, Converse or canvas type shoes allowed. We will give you all the protective gear you need. You will be required to wear all protective gear.
Yes, please bring a photo-copy of your ID or another picture form of identification.
No. Anyone who smells of alcohol, appears to be intoxicated From alcohol or any drug will be required to reschedule their session. We have the right to refuse service to anyone we feel may to be a danger to themselves or others.
Short answer, no. Long answer: Due to the nature of a wreck (rage) type room, it is not advised to bring anything into the room that may be at risk of breaking during your session. We do have a photo op area in the main lobby to take pictures before and after your time. We also take free pictures of you, both, in your protective gear and a set in the wreck room when you're done among the carnage you created and send them to you via email.
CRUNCH TIME! is not responsible for items left in cars or on the premises. There is an area in the wreck room to place personal possessions.
We have two bathrooms where you can change. That said, the safety gear fits right over your clothes.
Many places! Local estate sale companies, local wineries and bars for breakable bottles, local electronics recyclers to name a few. We do accept select breakable items for credit. Click on the box below for more information on our CRUNCH TIME! credit program.
It's all the same. We prefer to call ours a "Wreck Room" because we want the experience to be about the fun aspect of smashing things, not the anger or rage factor. We're not about being an anger or rage release facility, although what we offer does help both!
Your Crunch Time session is 30 minutes. Please arrive on time, on the hour of your session appointment time. To save time on site, print out and sign your waiver before coming to Crunch Time! and give it to the person at our counter. There is a small amount of time to go over rules of the room and for you to get your protective gear on. Give yourself a full hour from start to finish.
Unfortunately not in the wreck room itself. Due to liability reasons, people who have not paid for the session must watch the experience from the comfort of our lobby where we have a big screen T.V. available to watch the carnage.
Depending on what is available at the time, you could have glass bottles, plates, cups, electronic equipment, various appliances and the like. Before entering the room, you will be shown the "Secret Stash," which are items that are rare that you can purchase on site to crunch.
Each booking will get their own wreck room. The room can fit up to 6 people. You will never be put with strangers.
Sorry, due to liability, our tools are the only tools allowed.
Due to insurance reasons, we do not allow people to bring in their breakables to crunch. We have plenty for you. That said, we do give you credit for bringing in breakables to add to our general inventory.